Our family

Our family

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

9 Months!

Caylee is 9 months today! It kinda caught me off guard too.  I only knew because a friend posted on facebook that Christmas was just 5 months away... that got me thinking that Christmas is on the 25, so today must be the 25th!  (Days kinda run together)

Anyways... Caylee is growing so fast! She's crawling everywhere and loves getting into things- particularly the dog's water bowl.  I have the kitchen blocked off with chairs, but she's just about figured out how to crawl under and through all the bars.  Smart girl :)  Time to buy a real gate soon!

Other than that we have started "real" food... cheerios.  I've also tried giving her different foods to naw on while I cook dinner.  She is LOVING grapes and strawberries!  She does not like mandarin oranges or carrots.  I've given her a cracker or piece of tortilla too and she really likes those.  The chewing is taking some time to get used to, but Sammy loves that she still spits things out... he is always patiently waiting very near by. 

Today we headed to the pool.  They have a pretty large baby pool that is just 1 foot deep and normally she just hangs onto the wall and looks at the other kids. Today, she walked herself all around (holding onto the wall) following the bigger kids and trying to get their toys! I loved it!  I was amazed she was walking so well in the pool!  She won't do that on our coffee table yet, but someday :)

Here are some 9 month pics: 


Laughing in the chair... will not sit still :)


Playing with toys on Diego... he is less than thrilled.

When she starts to climb on him, he dumps her on the ground... she just crawls after him.  Poor dog is constantly getting up to move.

Sammy loving the dropped food... 

No comments:

Post a Comment