Our family

Our family

Monday, September 9, 2013

Random pics

Dinnertime usually makes everyone happy... it's that hour or so right before dinner that I wish would disappear!!  Both are super cranky and fussy and whiny... I can't get food made quick enough.  I have been doing better about getting meals on the table and have even experimented with some new recipes (all successes too).  I still wish 4-5 would just vanish somehow though....

 
Matt and I had our first date since before Micah's birth... we played the back 9 holes at the local golf course (notice the corn fields in the back... out of bounds is REALLY out of bounds!).  I didn't lose one ball either, not too bad for the type of golf I play :)   The night had a rough ending, but we were totally in God's protection!  The kids LOVED the babysitter... she's a single, older gal and has watched our dogs for us.  She's definitely a keeper and we hope to use her again. 
 Micah wants to walk, but he still gets distracted and is pretty wobbly.  I really hope he walks before it gets too cold out, that way he can enjoy some outdoor running around before we are stuck inside. 
 
 
Standing in his crib... good thing we dropped the mattress earlier.  He's going to figure out how to escape soon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment