Our family

Our family

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Florida Part 3- The Beach!

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”
--Isak Dinesen

I don't go to Florida without seeing sand and water at some point.  Unfortunately, this trip to the beach was very short because it rained every day and was VERY windy.  Still... it was warm and Caylee had her first trip to the beach and dipped her toes in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time!!  She's my daughter, so I'm sure she'll grow up to be a beach/sun lover... there is nothing better! 

Here is her first trip!
 Love this picture!!!

 My mom
 My aunt

 It was super windy! Yet, somehow my hair ended up going everywhere while everyone else's looks cute! Oh well.. still a great pic of all of us :)

Maybe next time we go back it will be warm and Caylee can build her first sand castle!  Hopefully, Matt can go with us then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment