Our family

Our family

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Florida Part 2- Family!

Of course I took pics of family while in Florida!  Like I said previously, we went to stay with my mom and my grandparents live just down the road.  My aunt flew in from Seattle too.  It was great for them to see Caylee (for the first time!). 
Here are some pics....(I'll say who everyone is from Caylee's perspective)


4 Generations!  Great Aunt Debbie, Grandma, Great Grandfather, Caylee, Mom

Grandma playing with Caylee, she's so happy!

Great Grandpa playing with Caylee... due to the rainy weather we spent a lot of time indoors.  Caylee watched tons of tv with her Great Grandpa!  I know, it's terrible that she likes tv so much!  On the other hand, I used to watch tv with grandpa and we'd always watch the Food Network, so it was fun seeing he and Caylee watching together. 

4 Generations... That is Caylee's Great Grandma.  We gave Caylee her middle name, Ann, after her.  Unfortunately, she has Parkinson's Disease and probably isn't quite sure who we are- or at least who Caylee is.  But she did get to see her and she did say how cute Caylee was!!  Caylee smiled at her a bunch and then laid next to her- not still though, and my grandma did feel her moving around next to her :)

Great Aunt Debbie and Grandma (sisters) with Caylee... again, Caylee won't stay still for anyone, so pictures are getting harder to capture!

Great Grandpa and Caylee (she loves her great grandfather!)... Mom and Great Aunt Debbie in the background.  

No comments:

Post a Comment