Our family

Our family

Monday, February 13, 2012

Daddy Time

Matt's time is very limited these days.  He leaves for work by 6:30 or 7 (although I think it's about to be earlier) and he doesn't come home until 6:30 or 7 (although, that might also be getting later).  Since Caylee goes to bed by 8, their time is extra limited!  He's such a great dad though and when she gets older I want her to know that the time he did have with her he loved.  This is how they spend their time....


Changing diapers and standing up...

Reading vet articles... (I force the reading so she'll know his voice, but think how many big words she'll learn!)

Flying... (what kid doesn't like to fly?!)


I am very grateful for the time Matt does spend with Caylee.  It's sooo important and I know he's exhausted after a long day, but he loves his little girl and it's so neat to see her smile at him!

We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment