Our family

Our family

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Ride...

I know, it's been a while since a post (longer than my normal 1-2 days!)


Here is a pic of Caylee's new stroller.  This is SO much lighter, easy to store in the car and easy to manuever through stores.... we still use the big one for walks because it is WAY better, but this is nice to have for those "I didn't plan on stopping and don't want to carry her through the entire store" trips.

Also, still no crawling, but moving around a TON and rolling lots more now.  Her 2nd tooth popped through this past Monday- June 4!  Woohoo!  :)  She's been sleeping on her stomach quite a bit too... she puts herself there, then goes back and forth throughout the night... she's a LIGHT sleeper. 

We have a BUSY few weeks coming up, so it'll be a while,  I'll fill yall in on the happenings when I can! :)

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie pie! Is her hair getting lighter?

    ReplyDelete