Our family

Our family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, it's official!  We're moving north again... northern Ohio!  I'll blog all about that later, but with this moves comes a SUPER busy time for us.  This particular week is very busy with me having Sherry in town, us all going to Iowa for the weekend and then moving on Tuesday!    I'll have tons to write about by the time all is said and done, but first things first....

Sherry's visit!!  Yea!  She was planning on coming a week ago, but flights weren't looking good, so we went with this week instead.  I was able to get a few boxes packed (way less than what Matt would have liked probably, but I was tired).  Anyways, we had a great visit!  Started off by shopping... Caylee is so spoiled by my mom and Sherry constantly getting her cute outfits!  This time she even got a super cute, red, puff snow coat! (To be revealed this winter!)  The next day we headed out to Shaker Village.  I thought it was a working Amish town, but it really felt more like an Amish amusement park. We walked around a little, but it was sooo empty, so we headed back.  Although the drive was very pretty!  I had never seen those parts of Kentucky and it was gorgeous!  Here are a few pics from the town....






The next day we had to do a photo shoot for Caylee.  I think some 200+ pics were taken, but these were the best! 

Love this because she is so bright and the barn looks so cool behind her...

 So pretty and such blue eyes!!!

Funny baby! Love her goofy faces!

Steps of the log cabin up at the big house, Matt said we could go because we're moving and it doesn't matter :)  Woohoo! 




Disregard the fact that I have on a t-shirt and my hair is a disaster, I didn't plan on being in any pics. 


We had a great time with Sherry this week and wrapped up a fun week in Kentucky!  Thanks for visiting, can't wait to come down there soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment