Our family

Our family

Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Today was Matt's 1st Father's Day!  I made him breakfast and Caylee is working on saying "dada", I'd say that's pretty good :) 
I also bought him a present with this picture on it...

The present was a keychain with this pic.  I realize now, that is a little gay... however, my thought was that he doesn't have an office and he doesn't use a real wallet, so he needed something with her pic on it.  Since his truck is his office it just made sense to me.  The whole thing turned at pretty girly, but oh well! The thought and idea was cute, but the present didn't turn out too good.  It's ok, it's a cute picture anyways! 

Matt is a great dad! Caylee LOVES seeing him come home, but my favorite part is nighttime.  I'll be giving Caylee a bottle and she'll be just about passed out- seriously, it's amazing she's still drinking it by that time! Anyways, Matt comes in to read the bible and her eyes open and she just smiles and talks to him.  So sweet from being completely asleep, to being fully awake because he's in the room! 

Caylee loves her daddy and he loves her! Thanks Matt for being an amazing Husband and Dad! We love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment