Our family

Our family

Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Matt and I put up some Christmas decor last weekend... I love getting out the Christmas stuff!  Most of the ornaments on the tree are mine it seems like and they all have special memories.  My grandparents would send us an ornament every year since we were born. Usually the ornament had something to do with what we liked or something.  For instance, I have one that is a skydiving marshmellow man... that was from the year I went skydiving.  I have a baseball with a santa from one of the years I played softball.  I have a Christmas tree wih kitchen stuff on it from the year we first moved into our own place.  When Matt and I married he started getting ornaments too!   I just love looking through all the ornaments and memories!!  This year, we get to add a few to the tree for Caylee and it will be so fun to see her collection grow so that she can take them with her one day too!


Front Door


Living Room- since we can't put lights outside (no one would see them anyways) we had to have some lights inside!

Remember that fabric from a while back?  It turned into some cute pillows!

The stockings are hung by the window with care...  well, it's not a fireplace, but at least Santa can still get in a window right?

My very favorite angel topper that was given to me by my grandparents

Caylee with her first stocking!

Ya, she was a little tired of me taking pictures...

Checking out the tree....



Finally we are happy and content now that we have the horse again (technically called a WubbaNub- and I HIGHLY recommend them!!)


Christmas will be here before we know it!  Unfortunately, Matt is working/on-call, but so are some of the other vets so we will be doing Christmas dinner with them.  I can't wait! They are fun to hang out with and we'll have a great time.  We are also hoping that Matt gets off early enough Christmas Eve to attend our church's service...

Well, Merry Christmas from Kentucky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment