Our family

Our family

Monday, September 19, 2011

Midway

This weekend was gorgeous outside! Well... Saturday was beautiful, Sunday not so much.  So I took advantage Saturday of the 70 degree, sunny weather and headed over to Midway.  Midway is a quaint Kentucky town supposedly with antique shops, fun places to eat and just an overall cute place to visit.  This past weekend happened to be their Fall Festival!  I LOVE Fall Festivals... I love the way they smell... kettle corn, funnel cakes, bbq... and I love the sights... all the people, cute crafts, fun jewelry, animals etc. 
Here are a few pictures of the festival.... I hope to go back soon to go into all the shops too...


*When there are not so many people, I will try to get better pics of the town... it is SO cute!

*Llamas and alpacas... strange, but cute :)

*Music, courtesy of your Kentucky Bluegrass Band! 



*A train track runs through the middle of town... this train was on display for people to see.


*First signs of fall!! You can see the yellow in this tree.... as the trees change, I will take lots of pics and have a fall post soon to come :)



That's all! I really enjoyed walking around Midway and the Festival.  Hopefully, this will be a fun place to take visitors on a nice weekend when people come into town!



No comments:

Post a Comment